Would you like a more youthful, refreshed appearance in your face? Do you have frown lines that make you look too serious or angry? A forehead lift or “brow lift” can rejuvenate drooping eyebrows and revitalize foreheads by eliminating horizontal lines and furrows. The procedure removes excess skin and muscle in the upper forehead. A brow lift elevates the brows and can tighten the skin of the upper eyelids. Finally, you will no longer look sad or tired first thing in the morning.
Dr. Julie E. E. Kupersmith MD may recommend a brow lift in New Rochelle, New York, because of its many benefits, including the ability to:
- Reduce wrinkle lines that appear horizontally across the forehead
- Reduce wrinkles on the bridge of the nose and between the eyes
- Improve frown lines, which appear as vertical creases between the eyebrows
- Raise sagging brows that hood the upper eyelids
- Place the eyebrows in a youthful position
A brow lift may be a good choice for you if you:
- Are physically healthy
- Don’t smoke
- Have a positive outlook and realistic goals for treatment
We encourage you to contact our office today to learn more about the benefits of a brow lift and to schedule an appointment with our cosmetic surgeon.