If diet and exercise efforts have not achieved your goals for a firmer, more youthful-looking body that is more proportionate to your overall body image, a thigh lift in New Rochelle, New York, might be right for you. You may be a candidate for a thigh lift if you:
- Have relatively stable weight
- Have excess soft tissue along the inner or medial thigh region and/or the outer thigh
- Are healthy and have no medical conditions that impair healing or increase the risk of surgery
- Don’t smoke
- Have a positive outlook and realistic goals for what the procedure can accomplish
- Are committed to living a healthy lifestyle, including proper nutrition and fitness
During your recovery, our cosmetic surgeon will apply dressing or bandages to your incisions and a compression garment may be worn to control swelling and to support your contours as you heal. Dr. Julie E. E. Kupersmith MD will give you instructions on how to care for the surgical site and how to make your recovery as comfortable as possible.
Depending on your specific needs and goals, Dr. Julie E. E. Kupersmith MD may perform a thigh lift in conjunction with liposuction and other body lifts. Please contact our office today to learn more and to schedule an appointment.