Major weight loss can result in excess sagging fat and skin. This occurs because the skin and tissues often lack the elasticity needed to conform to the reduced body size. To remove the fat and skin and improve the shape of the underlying support issue, Dr. Julie E. E. Kupersmith MD can provide body contouring in New Rochelle, New York. This procedure is often performed after bariatric surgery, which is also called weight reduction surgery. The result of body contouring is a more normal appearance with smoother contours.
A custom-tailored package of procedures will be designed to suit each individual’s needs. Depending on your needs, your custom body contouring package may include one or more of the following:
- Facelift: Corrects sagging of the mid-face or lower face, jowls, and neck
- Breast lift: Corrects sagging, flattened breasts
- Tummy tuck: Removes excess skin hanging over the abdomen
- Lower body lift: Corrects sagging of the abdomen, buttocks, groin, and outer thighs
- Medial thigh lift: Corrects sagging of the inner, outer, and mid thigh
- Arm lift: Corrects sagging of the upper arms
We invite you to contact our office today to schedule a consultation with our cosmetic surgeon to form your custom-tailored body contouring package.